Awards and Recognition
CH2M HILL Catalyst Award
In 2009, CH2M HILL became the first firm in the heavily male-dominated engineering and construction industry to receive the prestigious Catalyst Award for our commitment to recruit, develop, and advance women in the workplace. Learn more about our Women's Leadership Initiative in this video.
- Catalyst Award — In 2009, CH2M HILL became the first firm in the heavily male-dominated engineering and construction industry to receive the prestigious Catalyst Award for our commitment to recruit, develop, and advance women in the workplace. Read the press release and watch the video.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies — 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, Ethisphere Institute.
- FORTUNE 500: debuted on this list of largest companies at no. 436 in 2009, up from no. 520 in 2008. In just one year CH2M HILL’s revenue grew 27 percent due to continued diversification.
- Verdantix names CH2M HILL a leader in sustainable engineering (2010)
Best Places to Work Recognitions
- FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (2013, 2011, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2003)
- Alberta's Top 60 Employers - 2013, eluta.ca
- Select 50 Diversity Employers of Choice—2011, 2010, BestJobsUSA
- Greater Toronto's Top Employers — 2011, 2010, 2009, Toronto Star
- Canada's Top 100 Employers — 2011, 2010, 2009, Maclean's — Canada
- Best College Recruting Program — 2010, onrec - RecruitingBlogs
- The Listing of Top 100 Employers of the Class of 2010—2010, Black Collegian
- Top Employers for Canadians Over 40 — 2010
- Utah's Best Companies to Work For — 2010, Utah Business
- Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to Work For — 2011, 2010, 2009, National Post—Canada
- Top 50 "Best Companies to Work For in Australia" — 2009, BRW
- Apertura's Best Companies to Work For in Argentina — 2009, Apertura Magazine
- Best Employers Study in Poland — 2009, Hewitt Associates
- Employees’ Choice Award — 2008, Ottawa HR (Magazine)
- Best Immigrant Employer Award — 2008, Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC)
- Premios Ciudadanía Empresaria (Corporate Citizenship Awards), AmCham Argentina
In 2009, CH2M HILL participated for the first time in Premios Ciudadanía Empresaria (Corporate Citizenship Awards), a sustainability award organized by AmCham Argentina (American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina). CH2M HILL participated in Large Companies category of Sustainable Management Company and was ranked no. 14 on the list alongside companies such as Toyota, Dow, Shell, and Coca-Cola.